Click on sail image for zoom view
RIGGING GUIDE AND CATALOG
- Ezzy Cheetah Rigging Guide (pdf)
- Ezzy Cheetah Rigging Videos
- Ezzy Cheetah Catalog (pdf)
- Ezzy Calibrated Downhaul Info (pdf)
LOCATE AN EZZY DEALER HERE
Our go-to flat water sail, the Cheetah has a soft, locked-in race feel. Camless and easy to rig, the Cheetah’s deep foil provides power and speed. When we freeride, we want to go fast, nail 100% of our jibes, and rocket into the air if a ramp appears. This is the easy freedom that inspired the Cheetah, and what the Cheetah delivers.
The Cheetah is pure freeride but can hold its own against any race sail. The forgiving, soft feel makes the Cheetah a dream to gybe. The Cheetah rigs on all RDM and SDM masts. And, like all Ezzy Sails, the Cheetah is built to last.
- High Tech Material The Cheetah is built with Dyneema reinforced X-ply, ripstop scrim-X, and a Weft-Stop anti-rip sleeve cloth. Every seam is glued and covered before being sewn.
- Factory Tuning In the Ezzy factory, they rig every Cheetah on the correct mast with the correct downhaul and outhaul. And then they tune the battens. After all that, every inch of the sail is thoroughly inspected to make sure it meets the quality standards.
The new Cheetah raises the bar on freeride sails.
A portion of every sail we sell goes to help schools in Sri Lanka.
Click on the image to read more about the Ezzy Foundation!
CHEETAH SAIL SPECS
|Ezzy Cheetah||Luff||Luff||Boom||Boom||Ezzy Mast||No. of||Base||Weight|
|5.5||435||437||172||180||430/25/21||6||6 cm||3.80 kg|
|6.0||441||443||178||187||430/25/21||6||12 cm||4.05 kg|
|6.5||453||455||188||196||430/25/21||6||24 cm||4.19 kg|
|7.0||465||467||194||203||460/25/25||6||6 cm||4.40 kg|
|7.5||476||478||202||210||460/25/25||7||18 cm||4.76 kg|
|8.0||485||487||212||220||460/25/25||7||26 cm||5.01 kg|
|8.5||500||502||217||226||490/26/29||7||12 cm||5.20 kg|
|9.5||512||514||235||245||490/26/29||7||24 cm||5.55 kg|
RIGGING VIDEOS FOR THE CHEETAH
Note on Ezzy Masts
How To Choose The Perfect Mast Combination For Your Quiver:
- Pick the top and bottom that fits the sail you use the most.
- Use a longer top for your bigger sail.
- Use a shorter bottom for your smaller sail.
= Best Combination
= Good Combination
The Ezzy Hookipa Mast
Ezzy Sails work great with the Ezzy Mast system, but also work with a variety of other brand masts (RDM and regular diameter). You could contact your mast maker and see if the bend of your non-Ezzy mast is compliant.
Ezzy mast bend curves are tip: 75% to 79% and base: 62% to 65%
Note: this is not carbon content. This is percentage bend relative to the midpoint bend.
For further info on Ezzy Mast sizing, please refer to our Mast Configurator Tool
Our removable, 316 stainless steel tack pulley can be replaced with our 316 stainless D-ring for those who prefer a grommet with a pulley hook.
- Every Ezzy Cheetah is rigged and fine tuned in our factory before shipping.
- At Ezzy we offer unmatched customer service. Email us at [email protected] and you will get a personal response within 12 hours.