Click on sail image for zoom view
Color Choices - Based on Head Color
Gold/Fluorescent Green | Fluorescent Orange/Blue | Black/Tangerine
RIGGING GUIDE AND CATALOG
The Cheetah is a ripping camless Freeride model that balances excellent performance and speed with the absolute best construction of any sail in its class.
- High performance freeride sail that sails like a cammed sail and jibes like a wave sail.
- Profiled panels produces a molded shape that locks the draft in the sail.
- Bullet-proof construction. No monofilm.
- Hi tech materials like Technora and Spectra® reduce stretching and provide years of durability.
- Color fusion cloth makes every Cheetah look unique. No two sails are the same.
- Calibrated rigging system guarantees the Cheetah is rigged to David Ezzy's exact specifications.
- Every Cheetah is rigged and thoroughly inspected in the factory before shipping.
"Wow! Just spent an hour at Kanaha on the Ezzy Cheetah (6.5) .
What an incredible ride. The sail was fantastically stable and had a huge range. It feels really compact and gives sensation of working from the top to the bottom, even in gusts. The leech feels fully loaded and locked in. The upper part of the sail doesn't just flop off but adds to the push when you pump it. Underpowered or overpowered the draft was locked in. I never felt any pull on my back hand. The sail literally only takes fingertip control. Even when riding in on the waves. In the air it was feather light. I was having so much fun it took me a while to realize just how fast the sail is.
I was flying by everyone! Oh, and the sail looks gorgeous in the orange and blue!"
A portion of every sail we sell goes to help schools in Sri Lanka.
Click on the image to read more about the Ezzy Foundation!
CHEETAH SAIL SPECS
|2015 Ezzy Cheetah||Luff||Luff||Boom||Boom||No. of||Ezzy Mast||Base||Weight|
INDIVIDUAL RIGGING VIDEOS FOR THE CHEETAH
1. Cheetah Quick Rig
2. Calibration System for Ezzy Masts
4. Calibration System for Non Ezzy Masts
5. Threading the Pulley
6. Tensioning the Battens
7. De-Rigging the Ezzy Cheetah
Note on Ezzy Masts
How To Choose The Perfect Mast Combination For Your Quiver:
- Pick the top and bottom that fits the sail you use the most.
- Use a longer top for your bigger sail.
- Use a shorter bottom for your smaller sail.
= Best Combination
= Good Combination
The Ezzy Hookipa Mast
Ezzy Sails work great with the Ezzy Mast system, but also work with a variety of other brand masts (RDM and regular diameter). You could contact your mast maker and see if the bend of your non-Ezzy mast is compliant.
Ezzy mast bend curves are tip: 75% to 79% and base: 62% to 65%
Note: this is not carbon content. This is percentage bend relative to the midpoint bend.
For further info on Ezzy Mast sizing, please refer to our Mast Configurator Tool
Our removable, 316 stainless steel tack pulley can be replaced with our 316 stainless D-ring for those who prefer a grommet with a pulley hook.
- Every Ezzy Cheetah is rigged and fine tuned in our factory before shipping.
- At Ezzy we offer unmatched customer service.
Email us at [email protected] and you will get a personal response within 12 hours.